On 26th of October 2019 Lacanian Psychoanalyst Petros Patounas will present a seminar with the title “The Verb and the Monad”.
The presentation will touch upon the following topics:
2. Ordinary guys vs guys who act: desire as unachievable and the identification with the Act
3. The atheistic position
4. Alive in the tomb of a lost desire, which is Λανθάνουσα.
5. Stabilization by knowing: the other side of a discourse
6. The wrong place for psychoanalysis: the other side of a semblance.
7. The Bad joke of the crossing of fantasy- going where:
– the tomb and the No-Body
– How is fantasy crossed
Date: 26 October, 2019
Time: 11:30 – 13:30
Entrance fee: €20
(50% discount to Members of the Cyprus Society of the SFL and to students under 25 years old)
Limited places available.
For reservations contact: Mira Patouna 99909496